1. Exercise makes your heart stronger.
2. Exercise helps you to lose weight and to maintain a healthy weight.
3. Exercise decreases your inflammation levels (C reactive protein levels).
4. Exercise helps to reduce your blood sugar and prevent diabetes.
5. Exercise decreases your blood pressure naturally.
6. Exercise boosts the immune system and helps you to stay healthy.
7. Exercise helps relieve arthritis.
8. Exercise increases your cognitive abilities and memory.
9. Exercise helps to stengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis.
10. Exercise leads to the release of endorphins in your brain, which improves your mood and helps to fight depression.
With all these great benefits from regular exercise, there is no reason not to start today. Go for a walk, ride a bicycle, swim, or play tennis. Do what ever you enjoy. Have fun! Get active and reap all these great benefits!